[Announcement of Epidemic Prevention Task Force] In response to the severe special infectious pneumonia epidemic, please cooperate with the below tasks (Implementation of distance teaching since May 17)
1. According to the decision on the 28th meeting of COVID-19 Epidemic Prevention Task Force on May 14, 2021, due to the current epidemic situation, distance teaching will be fully implemented from May 17 to May 30.
2. All domestic students are suggested to return home. Students with special needs (including graduate and undergraduate students who conduct research projects, and undergraduate intern students with graduation needs) should be reported and managed by the department. Those students can stay in the original dormitory.
3. Instructors and students can visit distance teaching website of the Center for Instructional Resources for the guidelines and precautions of distance teaching. Moreover, there are guidelines of video class development using Evercam and real-time distance teaching using Office 365 Teams.
4. During the period of distance teaching, faculty members and staffs go to work as usual.
5. During the period of distance teaching, faculty members, staffs, and students should reduce going out and even going to high-risk areas. Please prevent epidemic spread and protect yourself.
6. If there is any uncovered issue, please follow the latest announcement from the Central Epidemic Command Center and the Ministry of Education.
聯絡人：學務處衛保組 魏眞眞 分機：2119