[2021/05/20 The First Announcement of Epidemic Prevention Task Force] In response to the upgrade to the level-3 alert nationwide, all units are requested to divert manpower in order to reduce physical contact.
1. Reduce the research manpower in the University:
1) Postpone the registration of newly hired full-time assistants until May 31. From June 1, it will be decided whether to reopen the registration process depending on the epidemic situation.
2) In addition to necessary experimental research, please evaluate and plan to reduce the on-campus manpower.
2. Planning the administrative manpower diversion plan (The start date will be announced by the Epidemic Prevention Task Force depending on the epidemic situation): The manpower in the unit is divided into 2 group. One group works in the University and the other group works at home.
3. Planning the government's announcement of various contingency measures for regional restrictions on movement and closed areas:
1) Establish a closing process for each unit.
2) Prepare a list of the most basic necessary maintenance functions and attendance personnel.
3) Establish internet communication groups (Teams or Line) within the unit to care for and support each other.
4. For information about our University's response to "Severe Special Infectious Pneumonia", please visit to the Epidemic Prevention website to receive the latest announcement.
Contact: Ms Huang (ext. 3859)