[The 2021/05/22 First Announcement of Epidemic Prevention Task Force] In response to the epidemic, the application of working from home is expanded with immediate effect.
1. The personnel who takes public transportation is principally applicable to working from home.
2., Tier-1 supervisor should plan for diversion work according to the work nature, except for those who have been approved to working from home. If the diversion work plan has been completed, please start the implementation of working from home.
3. To apply for working from home, you must equip with necessary working equipment at home and meet the requirements of information security. Under the premise of not affecting the normal operation, the application period is up to one week. The period of on-campus working is based on the work nature and decided by the tier-1 supervisor. For example, working from home 2-3 days pre week, or working from home and on-campus a week alternatively.
4. To apply for working from home, please fill the "Application form of working from home for faculty members and staffs of Chang Gung University" (see attachment 1) and submit it through departmental electronic memo. After the memo is approved, please apply in the leave application system according to the approved period of working from home.
5. The applicable period of working from home is until the dismiss of level-3 alert announced by the Central Epidemic Command Center.
6. Tier-2 supervisors and above, members of the Epidemic Prevention Task Force, and those who are on duty (such as guards, wardens, military instructors, and security) are not applicable to apply working from home. In special situation, those who have been approved are not restricted.
7. When the Government announces regional movement restrictions and district closures, diversion work and other necessary implementations must be initiated. The corresponding implementations will be announced immediately according to the continuous review of the epidemic situation. All University personnel are requested to continue to pay attention to the announcement.
8. For information about our University's response to "Severe Special Infectious Pneumonia", please visit to the Epidemic Prevention website to receive the latest announcement.
Epidemic Prevention Task Force, Chang Gung University
Contact window: Ms Feng (ext. 3471), Director Huang(ext. 3859)