[Announcement by the Epidemic Prevention and Control Team] In response to the diversion of students in the teaching area, temperature measurement station has been relocated as described.
1. In response to physical classes, temperature measurement station (No. 7 station) at the Second Medical Building will be added from October 18, 2021 to facilitate the diversion of students in the teaching area.
2. The Activity Center (restaurant) temperature measurement station (No. 3 station) will carry out the second phase of control measures on October 18, 2021, as explained below:
(a) Only faculty, staff, and students showing staff ID, student ID, or temporary pass can enter the building after measuring the body temperature to be normal.
(b) Those who have forgotten their identification documents (staff ID, student ID, or temporary pass) can be verified by logging in the Chang Gung University APP. They can enter the building after measuring the body temperature to be normal.
(c) Those who visit for work can be verified by the officers of the Student Affairs Office and the Sports Office. The visitors must fill the TOCC form provided by the officers and be confirmed by the temperature control staff. They can enter the building after measuring the body temperature to be normal.
3. When you are in the campus, please be sure to implement the QR code registration and turn on your mobile Wi-Fi with logging in the CGU-WiFi.
4. In response to the epidemic slowdown and the epidemic prevention regulations of the Central Epidemic Control Command Center, restaurant in the campus is opened for dine-in on October 15, 2021. Please keep no talking during dinning and leave immediately after dinning. To reduce crowd during peak hours, you are encouraged to have your meal boxes in classrooms or offices. Meal boxes are also sold from 11:30 to 13:00 at the following locations: the 1/F lobby of the Engineering Building, the 2/F lobby of the First Medical Building, the 1/F atrium of the Management Building, and the plaza next to the International Conference Hall.
5. The location and instructions of the temperature measurement stations can be found in the attachment.
Epidemic Prevention and Control Team, Chang Gung University
Contact person: Mr Cheng (ext. 5504)