[Epidemic Prevention Team Announcement] Gift certificate (NT$200) registration deadline for COVID-19 vaccination is January 12, 2022.
1. Chang Gung University encourages all faculty, staff members and students (including research assistant) to get COVID-19 vaccination during January 8 to January 28. Those who have gotten vaccination and had the official Vaccination Record Card stamped during 1/8~1/28, and register by January 12, the University would distribute a NT$200 gift certificate after Chinese New Year.
2. CGU members who plan to vaccinate and received the NT$200 gift voucher must fill out the form by January 12 in order to receive the gift voucher: https://reurl.cc/Rj6k9Z
3. Please make use of temporary vaccination sites near Chang Gung University. The date and time are as follows:
(1) 14:00-18:00 on January14, 15, and 16 (Drop-in site, no prior registration needed; MODERNA): MITSUI OUTLET PARK (No.356, Sec. 1, Wenhua 3rd Rd., Linkou Dist., New Taipei City)
(2) 08:00-12:00/13:00-18:00 on January 14 and 15 (Drop-in site, no prior registration needed; MODERNA): Da Gang Citizen Activity Center (No.491, Sec. 2, Zhongyi Rd., Guishan Dist., Taoyuan City)
Chang Gung University Epidemic Prevention Team
Contact Information: Office of Environment Safety and Hygiene
Director: Ming-Chung Wu